Pinot Cottage and Polo Cottage at Newstead
Some places, you feel renewed and re-energised the moment you arrive. That’s what we’ve tried to create at our two guest suites.
The old farm house has been renovated into two private guest suites, Pinot Cottage and Polo Cottage, each sleeping two people. They are located on our Pinot Noir vineyards. Not a stone’s throw away, not a short walk. Oh, and if that doesn’t already fill you with serenity and contentment, then our adjoining paddocks add to the sense of openness.
That openness extends inside the cottages, too. At around 50 sqm, they are spacious, airy and light. Warmly uncluttered. And luxuriously understated. Expect over-sized chairs. Indulge in cloud-soft beds with velvet-buttoned headboards and high thread-count linen.
It’s a place for simple but elegant pleasures. Inhale the tranquility. Settle in with a good book from our small collection. Enjoy morning tea brewed in a silver pot, or discerningly selected coffee drunk on the veranda. Share leisurely sun-downers overlooking the vineyards or under the nearby pear tree. Bliss out under the private outdoor shower. Reinvigorate in the circular pool.
With all kitchen essentials, you may self-cater as much or as little as you please. You also have the option of ordering a picnic from the estate or a enjoying an all-too-rare slow lunch at the restaurant.
You may be on honeymoon, on a polo vacation, or on a much-needed break from the city. You may come for a weekend or for a month. The gear-change down to calm is immediate. And it only gets better from there.
Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation rates are exclusive of breakfast and restaurant charges. A coffee machine is provided per suite.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Maximum 2 pax per suite. Additional mattress for one child may be arranged depending on additional suite bookings & prior arrangement.
- Newstead restaurant is open weekly from Wednesday – Sunday from 11am – 4pm (closed Mondays & Tuesdays). Please feel free to visit the restaurant during these opening times. Extended season hours apply.
- The suites make use of rainwater; please use sparingly.
- Full payment is required to secure your booking.
- Any breakages / missing items will be charged for and must be settled immediately upon request.
- Cancellations between 16 & 30 days prior to arrival will result in 25% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.
- Cancellations between 15 & 8 days prior to arrival will result in 50% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.
- Cancellations between 7 & 5 days prior to arrival will result in 75% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.
- Cancellations within 4 days of arrival will result in 100% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.
- Peak Season cancellations (December to January) within 45 days of arrival will result in 100% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.